Passionate? Enthusiastic? Love helping others?
Join us to be our Befriender!
We contribute towards positive social, psycho-emotional and physical well-being of Muis Zakat-receiving individuals, also referred to as clients. When you join us as a Befriender, not only will you contribute to our community, but also become part of a strong network of mosque friends who help each other in times of need.
What we do?
1) Making regular home visits
– To keep elderly socially integrated even by lending a listening ear
– To detect problems or potential risks
– Assist to prevent loneliness, isolation and boredom among elderly/destitute clients
2) Help out to distribute rations seasonally
3) Reporting of information of the elderly to our Social Development Officer
4) Facilitate integration of clients into mainstream society through activities, programmes and community participation
When can I do house visits?
We accommodate to your interest and time commitments. It is our job to adjust to your schedule.
If you have any enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at 6275 5309 or e-mail us at email@example.com.